Not Done Having Children But Needed a Tighter Tummy - Buffalo, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was divorced with two children and I did not...

I was divorced with two children and I did not want to get a tummy tuck until I knew I was done having children (if I were to remarry).

Dr. Jack Bertalino was hesitant to perform TITAN on my abdomen but I insisted that we try, even if it was a flop.

I had two full treatments broken into three sessions for $2500. HOLY WOW did it hurt! I used a cream called Dr. Numb and it helped but it still really hurt because my skin was so stretched that it was sensitive and damaged.

It was amazing! So good that I am on his website and others have since had it done.

Dr. Numb is a miracle

I put this cream on my abdomen two hours prior and wrapped my middle in plastic wrap to keep it off my clothes. I had to buy the cream on amazon because I could not find it locally. Worked great for underarm hair removal, too!
Dr. Jack Bertolino

SO compassionate and concerned with your outcome. He jokes around saying that he wouldn't deface his billboard so he refuses to do more than you need!