20 Years Old. 125lbs No Kids. 34 A to a 34 C - Buffalo, NY

So I have been debating for a long time about...

So I have been debating for a long time about getting BA done. And here I am 2 years later scheduling my appointment for my new boobies!! Two weeks can't go by soon enough! I have had my appointment with dr. Koch. Overall a great experience. He covered everything I needed to know about before and after the surgery. We've decided either to go with saline 300-375cc. I'm a little nervous about the surgery, just because I've never had anything done prior to this. Also I'm nervous about how the saline will feel, I don't want them to feel to fake. Does anyone have any comments that have gotten saline implants?

11 more days to go!

The day is getting closer then ever, and I couldn't be more nervous/excited. I'm so ready to finally have the boobs I want! I have finally picked up the arnica gel and pills to take. I'm also not sure what type of sports bras I should be getting. Anyone have any recommendations?

Today was the day!!

So today was the day! Everything. Went very smooth. Woke up a little bit shaky. Thought the pain would be a lot worse. I just feel a little sore, like I was lifting weights all day yesterday. The outcome was awesome. So my doctor decided to go 360cc and I couldn't be more happier with the decision! I can't wait to shower and get a good look at them with my bra off! So excited!!! There will be more photos to come (:

Pain!!!

So I wake up this morning in a lot of pain!!! I can't even sit up by myself. Very tight on the top of my chest, hopefully will be the worst of days. I took my meds my doctor gave me, boy do the kick in quick!! Thank god for that!

360 Cc Saline. No Kids Best Decision Ever

Doctor Koch did an amazing job! Couldn't be more happier with the
results! He answered any questions I had, very polite and caring. Made
me very comfortable with him. What I thought we were going to do was
309cc and I was second guessing the size that it would be to small. But
when I got the the procedure room he informed me it was 360cc and I
couldn't have been more happy with that!

Day 2 post op

Here are a few pictures I'm sitting high can't wait till they drop and fluff!!

Day 3 post op

Day 4

Day 6

So today was a good day finally feeling back to normal! And the bobbies are great! They are finally starting to feel more soft and not so hard. And a little bit of dropping and fluffing!! Can't wait till the 6 week mark to finally buy a bra!

Loving the girls

So it's been a week and I can finally start sleeping on my side comfortably which I'm so thankful for! The swelling has gone done quite a bit and more squishy!!

Pics