Blepharoplasty, Eyelid Surgery, Without Scars. AMAZING!!!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

It's been a long time that I was looking older...

It's been a long time that I was looking older than my age, and tired, because of my eyelids, and brows who were falling down.
I wanted to make a "blepharoplasty", an eyelid surgery and a brow lift, but i was scared of scars, because i don't have a good skin. My skin makes some marks, and scars for eyelids are not natural and so big...

I'm french i live in France, and after months of researchs, I've found on Youtube, videos of Dr Hoogstra Ricardo, a surgeon in Argentina.
His videos are amazing. The eyelids surgeries he does are revolutional, because scars are very very very small and loolks invisible because of his technique with laser.

I went to Argentina last month to do it.
It was a long travel but i was thinking that, it was better to travel far, and having a result without a big scar who will follows me all my life.
I did an endoscopic brow lift, and blepharoplasty.
Results are so nice that i wanted to share it with people who are like me, complexed and not feeling well with themselves and who wants no scars.
It really works, and im very happy with results, and i have no scars. Only 2 points invisibles.

And surgery is not expensive there. very affordable.

I really recommand Dr Hoogstra, a brillant doctor and specialist with face surgeries.

I booked a flight and hotel there for 1200$, and i don't regret it.

2 months after...

Hello,

2 months after :

Well my scars on my eyes disapeared after one week, so now, you can't see them at all. I'm very happy with my blepharoplasty.
You can see on Youtube his videos, if tape "Dr Hoogstra blepharoplasty" you'll see the procedure i did.

The endoscopic brow lift i did is nice too. No scars, they are on my hairs and were small, and disappeared.

I've watched all his videos before traveling to Argentina, because it's far from my country. But not having scars on my eyes has no price. I don't regret it.
Ricardo Hoogstra

Dr Hoogstra is amazing and the best surgeon for blepharoplasty and lifting. I recommand him.