34 Years Old 2 Children - Budapest, TK

I'm off to Budapest on Monday the 8th December for...

I'm off to Budapest on Monday the 8th December for my mummy makeover! Not the 12th it won't let me change the date on this review lol.

Im having a TT breast lift & lipo of flanks - they may have to remove my existing breast implants I have in already due to capsular contractor in both breasts!
I will not be replacing them if I have too as it can happen again to the new implants' so why bother ree inventing the wheel ' just have a lift in stead.
After my second child who is 6 months old' my body's gone to pot ! My tummy muscles have separated by 10cm and no amount of sit ups in the world is going to correct that!
My best friend is coming with me so I won't be on my own while hubby is at home with the kids! He he ! See how he likes it lol ! He will problem get man flu lol.
So wish luck I will up load before and after pictures very soon x

thr pain

THis pain is unnberable u don't get a pain pump like in the states just a drip, omg the PAIN is in my back and front sides omg I can't beare it !

new picks

All marked up ready to go !

lots of pain

Omg I'm in so much pain !!!

3 day after op

Still in a lot of pain just keep takeing the medication I've still got one drain in it should come out tomorrow , that's not so bad considering many people have drains in for about 2 weeks so i guess i am lucky i have a drains in for 4 days, i haven't really looked at myself because i am still in the pressure garment and it's only the third day so i guess i will look at myself when my dressings get redone tomorrow, i'm back in the self catering apartment now in budapest with my best friend helping me, i'm glad i am out of the hospital as the language barrier is getting there was getting me down so i am glad i am back in the apartment with my friend who can look after me with the right language lol, as I'm vegetarian and when i asked for a sandwich in the hospital they brought me a ham roll when i said i don't eat meat the nurse didn't understand me and just walked off, i felt at times that's because of the language barrier the nurses at the hospital here in budapest with tuting under their breath when i asked for something, so happy days I'm back in the appartment were my friend is looking after me and the apartment is really really nice clean comfortable and got everything in it , we are right in the town centre of budapest so all the shops are on our doorstep so everything is here all the amenities you need, it hurts when i cough so much eakkkk

compression garment

feels like i can't breathe

1 week post opp

I am 1 week post opp , this is my last night here in lovely Budapest, my surgeon says I'm healing we'll bruising and swelling but this is extremely normal, i haven't looked at my sky as i keep my bandages on i don't want with my bandages i don't touch my bandages i leave them on because hands carry bacteria and if you continue to keep taking your bandages off to look at your scar and touch the insion , that's how bacteria gets into the scar and that's how infection happens so i leave it alone, i haven't had a shower yet or a bath i won't have a shower until i'm 2 weeks post op, so i just washed with a sponge everware and my friend washes my hair for me, this does not bother me as apparently you must not get your incision wet with any water for 2 weeks as this can also cause infection, so I leave it alone , i can't wait to go home and see my children as i've missed them very much and my partner and my dog, budapest was lovely it's a beautiful city to come and visit and also have surgery you are well looked after but i must say you must bring somebody with you if you are planning on having surgery out here as they tell you to do that anyway, i will update my status in another week or so as i'm waiting for the swelling to go down but i will keep you all posted.

5 weeks post opp

I am now 5 weeks post op for my operation my extended tummy tuck in budapest and I'm doing really well since coming back to the uk my nurse here in the uk tugged at my stitches in the middle and cause the tiny little wound to open an infection got in just a surface infection but thanks nhs as i never had an infection when i was in budapest is not until i come home and the nhs give me an infection.

5 weeks post opp ! Appart from small surface infection created by the nhs nurses tagged on my stitches i am extremely pleased with the results and i'm looking like i have more of a flat stomach now still a little swelling so i keep my garment on but i look after my scar and try and look after myself i will post more pictures in the coming months.
Dr T Karvasz

Dr T Karvasz is the MD of (Contour plastic surgery clinic in Budapest ) Dr T Karvasz works in conjunction with company Meditors of medical tourism in budapest hungary. both Dr Karvasz @ Meditors looked after me in great deal from start to finish of the 10 days i was there in budapest my surgeon was absolutely excellent and i am extremely pleased with my resultsand i will return to budapest in the future to have more to say just done with doctor Karvasz and Meditors .