7 Children Tummy Tuck with Mons Lift and vaginoplasty over the Moon with Results so far - Hungary

I went to Budapest to have a mini tuck and...

I went to Budapest to have a mini tuck and vaginoplasty as after 7 kids I had a little pouch with excess fat and skin,my vagina also was not repaired properly after my last baby was born.I was skeptical at first as I had surgery in the past numerous times to which the outcomes where not good :-(however this surgeon had restored my faith and I will be getting my breast revision with him in a few months.Im only 2 days post op and I am so happy with result,so it can only get better from here.I cannot find fault in the surgeon or his staff they were amazing,caring,compassionate etc.The lady gyno who did my vaginoplasty was excellent too I've not seen the result of this yet but I will update.I love my results on my tummy so far the scar is big but very neat and my mons pubis looks higher up and youthful again.Super happy.Any questions please ask

4 days post op minor swelling

Minimal pain,on DVT injections and antibiotics plus diclofenac for pain.Bruising is bad but incision site just a little itchy not painful.Hurts to cough and sneeze.

Opening was tightened due to the midwife not sewing me up properly leaving a gap exposing hymen remnants.A rhomboid shape was cut out and sewn up to close the opening more and the gyno removed a few pieces of remnants.Tightening was done only in the first part of vagina to remove mucosa and narrow the opening.I can add photos if anyone asks to see.

10 days post op

Looks great so far nice and flat too,no seroma no infection no pain.
Dr miklos molnar