Deposit Paid & Im Ready - Hungary

Ok so I paid my deposit bank transfer today! I...

Ok so I paid my deposit bank transfer today! I will being traveling abroad to Budapest, Hungary for a BBL my surgery date has be confirmed by Dr Csaba Viczián for July 6th 2016 I am so excited but I'm so nervous all at the same time !!!! I think I will record from the day before I leave for up to about a week post-op! My surgery is about 5 weeks away and I started taking women's ultra mega vitamins yesterday I brought from GNC which contains iron B12 folic acid biotin and some other things I also got EVERYTHING from my must haves list and nice to haves list lol I'm so ready!

6 more days til surgery

I'm done all my shopping bags packed and I'm ready to do this I'm excited I do what to let you ladies to know has post surgery boxes for good prices with everything you need in one box from foam boards compression socks robes medicines urine cups the whole shebang make sure you check them out I got the BBL ONLY recovery box they always have fajas sitting aides and things like that it's a great site everything else I needed I ordered straight from Amazon

Surgery Day

I finally had surgery yesterday I just looked in the mirror for the first time today & I love it already I have before pics don't have any after pics yet!!!

3 days post op