What They Don't Tell You! - Bucks, GB

I have had a lot of cool sculpting done over the...

I have had a lot of cool sculpting done over the past year. Flanks (twice) lower abdomen (3 times) inner and outer thighs (twice) below buttocks (once) and above knees (once) ! The practitioner I went to is very experienced and has top quality equipment but my results were a huge disappointment ! There is loose skin on my abdomen that kind of hangs which was not there before. My thighs have indents on the outer side where the fat has gone from some bits and not from others. My inner thighs are now loose skinned and wrinkled and to top it all the areas where the paddle was placed has created thread veins all over my legs. The only place that has not suffered was the flanks but I think no fat went from that area either. Unfortunately I have no pics as I have had it over the past year and none have been sent to me. By the way I am 47 5'6 and 110lbs and have been slim all my life but just wanted a sleeker silhouette. I have been left with areas of my body which are now worse than before. I just want people to realise that it is not always as easy as it seems and the results are not always predictable.
Dr Elisabeth Garner

Excellent manner and lovely treatment room. Informed me very well every step of the way.