Finally! I Took the Plunge - Buckhead, GA

If you are like me you have researched cool...

If you are like me you have researched cool sculpting until you thought your head would implode ! Well, I finally found the courage and the people that I felt like understood along with credentials that I liked to do my CS. I met with Smyth and Robbie at Slim Studio and they were so nice and knowledgeable. They knew I had researched forever so we covered my concerns in detail.
I went in mid afternoon on the 26th and got two large applicators on abdomen because I am skinny Minnie but my belly looks as though I am 15 months prego! Lol
Anyway, they were very comforting because of my nervousness but I did take half of a low dosage anxiety pill about 20 min prior to .
The suction is so weird if it is painful you don't noticed cause as soon as it touches your skin it sucks a huge glob right up. It was freezing cold for like a minute or two I have to honestly say my technician was so friendly that we were talking so much it was a total disatraction from the procedure.
The most painful was the massage afterwards that does hurt but again, it is a weird feeling but all in all very little pain
Also, my technician said to massage when I get home to massage belly but I felt like I couldn't do justice so he suggested that I use rolling pin which is so much better!

One month later

I dont see any difference i have lost 8 lbs excersing more. But everyone says its in my legs and butt. Sadly my legs and butt were already extremely tiny i only had huge belly so i cant lose more weight
They do say some people dont show difference for two-three months
Slim studio

Both Smyth and Robbie are great very professional while at same time making you feel like they have known you forever!