Amazing Practice - Buckhead, GA

I started going to Buckhead Facial Plastic surgery...

I started going to Buckhead Facial Plastic surgery a little more than a year ago my initial consultation was for CoolSculpting which I had done on two areas and love the results. It was more than the results though. The staff really took the time to explain to me how CoolSculpting worked and what I could expect after. Not only that but I was given their email address so that I could contact them even if it was after hours and they were very attentive and made sure all of my needs were met. When I came back to see my results from CoolSculpting I was thrilled. During my CoolSculpting I mentioned that I was unhappy with some lines around my eyes and four head and Kristi told me about Botox. What I love most about our conversation is she wasn't pushy. She simply told me the information and let me make my own decision. When I had the Botox again I was thrilled from that point forward I was hooked. Buckhead Facial plastic surgery is one of my favorite places to visit. Dr Jarmuz and her staff are very thorough. Since then I've had Sculptra, photo facial, micro needling, hydra facial, and gotten on a good skin care regimen. My family constantly complements my face and I just feel better about myself. I highly recommend the practice no matter what you're looking to do. If they don't do it it seems like they can always point you in the direction of someone who will. Kelly is amazing!!
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon