Bbl Scheduled but Not Performed in Atlanta - Buckhead, GA

I had a virtual consultation with Dr. Wright Jones...

I had a virtual consultation with Dr. Wright Jones. He was a very nice guy. However, please be aware of scheduling out of town surgeries using virtual consultation. There is no guarantee you will get the procedure done. I paid in full on the day of my pre-op to only be told he could not perform my bbl. This was not because of my medical history or other factors but in my option due to lack of confidence. I spent money on airline tickets, hotel stay and a relative to accompany me for my surgery including paying for the total cost of surgery of 12,800. I was devastated walking out with tears not able to get it done because I was told I would not be satisfied with his work. I didn't ask for a miracle just a bigger butt. Please be careful, your time and expenses will be wasted. I was crushed. He did refund my money for the procedure but not all the traveling expenses.

Update

Make sure you read the unprofessional comment made to me about my consult and expectations. In my opinion, not by a random person without a doubt!!!!!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon