Precision Tx Laser Neck Treatment. Bryn Mawr, PA

Having a turkey neck runs in my family. I spent a...

Having a turkey neck runs in my family. I spent a lot of time (and money) on all kinds of creams and various lasers until I found out about this one. I heard it was like Smartlipo for the neck. Since I had been tossing around the idea of getting liposuction done in the hospital under general anesthesia (an idea I really wasn't crazy about), I thought I would give this a try. God knows I had tried just about everything else.

I had my treatment done last year and I couldn’t be more pleased! My neck really wasn’t that bad, but I am only in my 40’s and hated the way my double chin looked in pictures (and I’m only a little overweight). It’s totally gone and the skin is nice and tight. And I loved that it was only one treatment.

Dr. Jean is so caring and did a wonderful job. His bedside manner is great and his work is tremendous. A bunch of my friends want to get it done as well. Thanks Dr. Jean!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon