Turkey Gobbler Removal! - Bryn Mawr, PA

I have never been fat, (female, 61 years old, ...

I have never been fat, (female, 61 years old, 5'6" and 138 pounds) but I've always had extra fat on my neck, under my chin. My husband, a physician, recommended I visit Brannon Claytor MD as "the best plastic surgeon on the Main Line, with a good aesthetic eye."

After consultation with Dr. Claytor about which surgical technique would be most effective, he recommended a combination of liposuction and laser. Dr. Claytor administered a local anesthetic which was 100% effective, and I actually chuckled and had fun during the surgery. The result is beautiful, natural, and nobody but me knows I had it done. Everybody just thinks I lost weight. No more stretching my neck out in photographs!

Everyone in his office is welcoming, supportive, and professional. Follow up was very thorough until my healing was 100% complete three months later. Dr. Claytor is an extremely kind and highly skilled physician, and a careful listener. I am thrilled with the results of the liposuction/laser on my neck.

Turkey gobbler gone!