Facial Fillers - Bryn Mawr, PA

I have been going to Dr. John Lee for a few years...

I have been going to Dr. John Lee for a few years for facial fillers. He was highly recommended to me thru a friend of mine who regularly saw Dr. Lee and was extremely happy with his work. I have gotten Juviderm injections in a few places called parenthesis and marionette lines, and Botox between my eyebrows as well as the crows feet. His setting at Bryn Mawr Facial Center is beautiful. He is a perfections and being a plastic surgeon he knows exactly where and how much to inject. He is patient and explains everything very clearly. His staff is extremely knowledgeable, warm and helpful, especially Jen and Chrissy and make you feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Lee if are looking to decrease the appearance of wrinkles and increase facial volume and to just look fabulous naturally. He does many other procedures as well so check out his website.
Bryn Mawr Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. John Lee is a perfectionist and so highly qualified to do facial fillers. He is patient and and so knowledgeable about where and how much to inject. I highly recommend him.