46 Year Old Female, Upper Blepharoplasty Surgery. Bryn Mawr, PA

I wanted to have my upper eyelids done for the...

I wanted to have my upper eyelids done for the last three years but I was afraid it wouldn't look natural. I had a lot of excess skin on my eyelids and hated the way I looked so I knew it was something I had to get done. I was referred to Dr. Lee from a friend who knew a couple people that had the same procedure done and thought they looked great. After reading some reviews online I could tell this was his area of expertise and that's what I was looking for. I don't take surgery lightly, especially on my face, so I wanted to make sure I went with the best. After meeting with Dr. Lee for a consultation I just knew I was in the right hands, besides his expertise his prices were very reasonable. The day of my surgery I was so nervous, I thought for sure it was going to hurt, thankfully all I felt was some pressure. The first few days after my surgery my eyes were swollen but other than that it really wasn't bad. I had it done on a Tuesday and by that Saturday I had gone out to dinner with friends, they were amazed at how quickly I was healing. It was been 4 months since my surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results, I love my eyes, Dr. Lee did an amazing job! I'm not self conscience about my appearance anymore. I am so thankful I found Dr. Lee, it was the best money I ever spent. I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone thinking about having this procedure done. Also, I just had botox done by him and I have to say they were the best results I ever had.
Bryn Mawr Oculoplastic Surgeon