Best Thing I've Ever Done for Myself - Bryn Mawr, PA

After years of contemplating having this done I'm...

After years of contemplating having this done I'm so happy I finally did it. Dr. Bloom is amazing! Aside from making me feel completely confident and comfortable about the procedure I am thrilled with the results. After only one week I went back to work feeling so much better about my appearance. I had no bruising at all and you could barely see the incision. Dr. Bloom is truly gifted and I would highly recommend him.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bloom is a truly gifted surgeon. He has a way of making you feel completely comfortable. Before the initial consultation I was nervous about having the procedure. Once he explained everything to me I felt confident and excited to have it done. After the procedure I couldn't believe I had absolutely no bruising at all and minimal swelling. I had no discomfort to speak of. The following week I went back to work feeling fabulous. I would highly recommend Dr. Bloom.