You Need to Go to Dr. Lee for Botox Injections - Bryn Mawr, PA

Being a mother and a nurse, I always put everyone...

Being a mother and a nurse, I always put everyone else’s needs before my own. At a certain point, I resolved to do something just for me, so I decided to try Botox. I was in my mid-30s and I already had a roadmap of wrinkles all over my forehead and around my eyes. I extensively research physicians and their professional backgrounds (residency and fellowship programs) to ensure whomever I picked would have an expert understanding of all the facial muscles. Dr. Lee had the background I was looking for and when I met with him, he answered all my nervous questions with an expert command of knowledge with a patient and gentle demeanor. He listened to my wrinkle concerns without rushing me and he explained how he could soften certain wrinkles without having my eyebrows droop. Furthermore, his staff was very attentive and friendly as soon as I walked through the door and until I left the office. I have been seeing Dr. Lee for Botox injections for about 2 years now and I have never been disappointed with any of the results, and I am certainly a discerning patient. I have recommended him to my friends looking to try Botox and I would certainly recommend him to anyone else looking to try Botox.
Bryn Mawr Oculoplastic Surgeon