10-12 Hour Workdays, and Always Looked Tired! - Bryn Mawr, PA

Have been seeing Dr. Lee for a few years. After...

have been seeing Dr. Lee for a few years. After the initial consultation, I knew he was very experienced and really understood what I wanted to accomplish. After my first procedure, I was convinced that he was also very talented, and had an eye for amazing results that were natural and age appropriate for me. I was very pleased that I chose a plastic surgeon who is qualified to provide the most aesthetically pleasing with minimal complications from my surgical procedures. I have since continued driving three hour round trip to see Dr. Lee because I have confidence in his skills. He and his staff are extremely attentive and make sure that I am satisfied with my results. More recently, Dr. Lee performed a silhouette lift that created an elevated and smoother facial anatomy without any visible scars. I was amazed at the minimal swelling and no scars or bruising. Within one week I was looking and feeling great.
Bryn Mawr Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee was voted Reader's Choice category for both TOP Facial Aesthetics and Facial Plastic Surgeon categories.