Amazing Dysport Results! - Bryn Mawr, PA

I recently relocated to the Philadelphia area from...

I recently relocated to the Philadelphia area from Colorado and was looking for a doctor to supply Botox/Dysport to my brow and eye area. This is always a scary process for me as I have had some unpleasant results from other doctors in the past. Prior to living in CO, I lived in Newport Beach, CA and it was there that I started getting botox. It was transformative and I was addicted. The problem became finding someone who knew how to achieve the natural results I desired as I moved 2x in 4 years. It took 3x to find the perfect fit in both Colorado and Pennsylvania.

I was lucky enough to attend a party where I met several patients of Dr. Lee, who gave him rave reviews for his cosmetic expertise. I subsequently made an appointment with him after having an unbalanced Dysport application by a different doctor. Dr. Lee took the time to find out exactly what I wanted and was conservative in his approach, which I greatly appreciated. He was able to fix my initial problem and when I went back for a full injection - it was perfect! The best result I have EVER achieved. Third time was the charm for me!

His office staff is super friendly and Jenn put me right at ease. I always get nervous before having the procedure. I also love that he followed up after to make sure I was happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Lee for injectables. He is an eye surgeon - who knows the anatomy of the eye area better?
Bryn Mawr Oculoplastic Surgeon