40 Year Old, 3 Kids......Tummy Tuck Time!

My Tummy tuck with Dr. Emily Pollard Where do I...

My Tummy tuck with Dr. Emily Pollard

Where do I begin? I am 41 years old and the proud mother of 3 children. One set of 15year old twins and a 9year old daughter. I know that it goes without saying, but twins can really do a number on your tummy. Saggy skin and stretch marks just to name a few. There was no amount of diet and exercise to remedy it. Surgery was going to be my only option.

Once the decision was made, I went to consultations with three different surgeons. Each one offering their own opinion of my extra skin. They each offered answers on what could and couldn’t be done and estimated recovery time. Dr. Emily Pollard far surpassed her colleagues in each and every one of these important bullets. Immediately, she made me feel at ease with my decision. Her bedside manner is amazing! I truly felt so comfortable, relaxed and in great hands. She gave me clear expectations on the results that would be achieved, the recovery process, and the time that it would take. It was evident that she really cared through the entire process. I couldn’t be happier with my results. Her attention to detail and follow up exceeded my expectations. I have added confidence in my body image, and my belly looks amazing! I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Pollard as a surgeon.
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Best Dr. That you could ask for!