Highly Recommend for Lip Augmentation - Bryn Mawr, PA

I went to Dr Claytor for a lip augmentation in...

I went to Dr Claytor for a lip augmentation in June 2016. Every aspect of the office visit was exceptional from the front office staff, to the procedure itself. Dr. Claytor is a physician who takes great pride in the patient experience, and the outcomes of your procedure. I'm a very hesitant patient when it comes to plastic surgery. I prefer results that look natural, and I want the least "down time" possible. Dr. Claytor checked in on my thoughts throughout the process to ensure I was comfortable with the amount of product used, and how Inwas feeling. I've had lip procesures before and have always looked bruised afterwards. With just a little bit of ice, and a carefully handed surgeon, I did not show a single bruise and my lips were more than ok to show in public immediately after. I was so pleased with my experience at Dr. Claytors office and I will definitely be back in the future. Thank Dr Claytor- and Debbie Lander- for taking such great care of your patients!
Bryn Mawr Plastic Surgeon