Revision of Tummy Tuck Scar and Liposuction of Saddle Bags and Flanks - Bryanston, ZA

Plastic surgery cannot give you perfection and...

Plastic surgery cannot give you perfection and things go wrong, you can get disappointed by your results and expectations. I was so scared to go through this psychological and physically crippling outcome after 6 months of having an open wound and being stuck with this horrible scar and indentation.... this was the opposite of what I had done this for, I thought I was being punished for my vanity and I was so depressed. In January 2016 I decided to see Dr Chetan Patel to see what we could do if we could fix my SITUATION. He explained that the whole procedure was going to be repeated all be it to a lesser extent!! I freaked out and started sweating profusely. He said he had never seen a patient have such a physical reaction (fear) to anything before!! I truly was petrified. I did however trust this Dr, and went ahead with it, it was polar opposite of before!! Easy easy easy, don’t get me wrong pain is pain but nothing like the 1st op. I also got some lipo to my saddle bags and hips as my hips were asymmetrical after the first op and dog ear revision on the hips also. The saddle bags needed one additional lipo session as they were quite lumpy and not flattering, we scheduled another session in the office under local. Only God made me perfect but Dr Patel made me whole again.
South Africa Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend him to anyone he is amazing!!