Macom Crystal Smooth Anti Cellulite Leggings. Bryan, TX

I just received my first pair of Macom Crystal...

I just received my first pair of Macom Crystal Smooth Anti Cellulite leggings today. I am a 5'4", 130 lb, 44 year old woman and I have had cellulite since high school on my butt and thighs. I HATE it! I work out 4 - 6 days a week including cross fit, boot camp, running, yoga and weight lifting. I plan to wear these leggings as indicated, 6 hours a day minimum and during all of my work-outs as it states they are more effective if worn during exercise. I hope to see some improvement in cellulite as well as skin elasticity on my legs after 30 days. I plan to post a weekly update including pictures. Hoping to be impressed with these leggings!

Before Pictures

Here are my before pictures taken the day I received the leggings. The Macom Crystal Smooth leggings are very comfortable. They fit snug, but not too tight. I ran 4 miles in the leggings this morning and they were very comfortable to run it. I was afraid they may ride down, because they don't feel tight, but they did not. I will post an update in 2 weeks.

MACOM Anti Cellulite Leggings After 17 Days

I have been wearing my Crystal Smooth Anti Cellulite Leggings for 17 days. I have worn them every single day for at least 8 to 10 hours a day, wearing them for all workouts and sleeping in them about 6 of the 17 nights. After the first 4 days I began wearing the legging only with a thong panty so I would get more legging/skin contact on my lower butt as well as upper thighs.

I am trying to take the most revealing photos I can to really show my progress. I am sad to report that I do not feel I have any visible results yet. That doesn't mean they are not working as the website states most do not see results until 30 days and it takes a full 60 days to remove cellulite.

I plan to continue to wear my leggings as I have been for another 15 days and I will post an update at that time again. I also plan to give the leggings a full and fair 60 days before I make any conclusions about their effectiveness.

39 Days Update Macom Crystal Smooth Anti Cellulite Leggings

I have been wearing my Macom Crystal Smooth Leggings for 39 days. I have not missed a single day. I have worn them for more than 6 hours a day averaging 12 hours a day. During the 4th week I wore them for 20 hours a day for 5 days in a row. I also work out for 45 minutes 5 days a week and I have worn them for every workout.

I am finally beginning to see some mild results. The cellulite is still visible, but the overall smoothness appearance of my butt and just below my butt has improved. The deeper areas of cellulite I have on my right side seem to be less deep, but still visible.

The results I have seem at this point are encouraging. I plan to continue wearing the leggings 12 hours a day everyday and working out in them every workout. I will post an update with pictures again at 60 days.

60 Day Review

I can report that I have worn my Macom Crystal Smooth Leggings everyday for 6+ hours each and every day, not missing a single day, for the last 60 days. I have worn these leggings for every workout, which for me is 4 - 5 times a week for minimum of 45 minutes to a maximum of 1 hour and 15 minutes every workout.

Here are my 60 day photos.

Please tell me if you see any improvement from my beginning photos. I am undecided. I am having trouble seeing much improvement.