Liposuction - Belgium, Brussels, WI

Hi i have been reading lots about liposuction on...

Hi i have been reading lots about liposuction on here for a while and decided to go ahead with surgery last Tuesday with dr plovier in Belgium be clinic. I have had dr plovier before for my first boob job when I was 18 and he is amazing. I decided I wanted lipo as I am useless at diet and excerise I needed a boost to get me motivated (don't judge) i had stubborn fat on my hips and just hated my shape, I'm not obese just very bottom heavy with a layer of fat all over (haha).

On the day of surgery I got the Eurostar over to Brussels, got to the clinic paid filled some forms out, got marked up then next thing I no I am coming round in absolute agony and hysterically shaking. I'm not going to sugar coat it, the pain was horrendous. I have had a lot of cosmetic surgery done and I was no way prepared for this kind of pain, after reading all the reviews on here I was expecting some pain and discomfort for the first few days but never this excruciating pain, it felt like someone had ripped my legs into the splits then run over by a bus.
However I looked TINY! After I had a Valium and some more morphine to calm me down the lovely nurse came in and explained I had 5 litres removed. Now I am thinking this is why I was in so much pain?
I had to wait until my 3 saline drops where findings until I could go back to the hotel at 6.30, I had some dinner then took some morphine and dosed off for all of 5 mins hen was up all night in serious pain that wouldn't give up. I leaked all that first night I went through at least 3 thick waterproof pads that I was laying on, this is expected though.
The morning after I managed to have some breakfast then got picked up for Eurostar back to London. This was really uncomfortable and sore, I was leaking everywhere and smelt really bad (think it was the garment soaked with blood and everything else that was coming out)
From the day after I got home until now (6 days post op) I am still in pain, it's like a really bad aching sore pain, I'm still taking my morphine. When I asked the doctor what the pain is like after he said I could prob return to work after 4 days, and as I had a breast Aug under the muscle with him i should be fine with this pain. Well I still can just about get out of bed. I'm super swollen still I just hope the results are worth it!
Dr plovier

Dr plovier is a very professional doctor the clinic is amazing, more like a modern home than a hospital! All his staff are really lovely, the second procedure I have had with him and if I ever have any more will be at be clinic again