44, This for Me!! BR/TT with MR - Brunswick, GA

44 years old. Two weeks PO- wanted to share...

44 years old. Two weeks PO- wanted to share experience.

Breast were F/G cup. I am hopeful that my final result after the BR will be a full D or small DD. I work out but could not rid myself of the saggy skin on my stomach. So I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair too.

My scars look thin. And my Dr. Is awesome.

Week 3 update

Getting better. Easier to move around and back to work. Office work

Boobs are starting to shape a bit better. Still swell some and sore a little bit.

Week 4

Made it to week 4. Swelling under my arms have went down some. Feel a lot better. Started walking for exercise. Stomach still a bit swollen. Pain is not bad at all. Breast are super itchy. A sign of healing I've been told.

Week 5 Post OP

Week 5. Still get sore, I started Merderma on week 3 but stopped because of severe itching. PS said to use vaseline for scars. I do this each night massaging the scars.

I still itch a sign of healing I hope. I went bra shopping to find a cheap bra. I was unsuccessful. I gave up, a bit emotional for me. So different. Felt odd not having to pick my boobs up to put in a bra. I will try again soon.

Week 6

Everything's healing good. Started back working out not crossfit yet just simple walking a body weight exercises.

Week 6 photos

Forgot to add the photo
Brunswick Plastic Surgeon

Dr Easterlin was just plain awesome! Super friendly and took pride in his work!!