Outstanding Service!!

What could one say about the service provided by...

What could one say about the service provided by Coastal Empire Plastic Surgery, Dr. Luke Curtsinger and his amazing team.

Having decided to have to have a breast augmentation. I had researched all the evidence positive and negatives to the above surgery. I hunted through many plastic surgery companies and was extremely lucky to talk with friends and family that had had various procedures with Coastal Empire.

I made the initial call and spoke with a wonderful lady called Elaine she was so friendly and arranged a consultation which worked around me not the other way round.

I then meet the nursing team that carried out various assessment they were professional to the hilt kind caring and there was not once through out this entire journey that I felt embarrassment. There clinical skills are above and beyond there infection control is perfect.

Then we come to the main man himself Dr Luke Curtsinger. a giant of a man with the most friendly poisoner. Not what you would expect form you typical surgeon there is no arrogance just an extremely distinguished warm caring surgeon.

Why would I recommend this team. I asked the same silly questions time and time again not once did they get annoyed. They worked around my drug allergies to provided me with the best posable after care. A few days after my surgery I had a mini hiccup it was a saturday Dr Cutsinger dropped what he was doing on his day off to drive to the clinic to reassure me with his kind and professional wisdom.

As a registered nurse myself its not often you see a such a well rounded team. Their professionalism and care is seamless from the first call to the still on going aftercare,

I would definitely recommend Dr Curtsinger and his wonderful team. All I can say is thank you for everything.

Kind Regards