27 Years Old. Pregnancy Damaged my Stomach - South Africa

Hi. I am a 27 year old mom to 3 gorgeous kids,...

Hi. I am a 27 year old mom to 3 gorgeous kids, aged 8, 5 and 2. My body took a pretty hard beating with my 1st pregnancy. I weighed 60 kgs (132 lbs) before my pregnancy, three months into the pregnancy I became severely depressed and I turned to food for comfort. I picked up a whopping 50 kgs (110 lbs) in just a few short months before my son was born. After the birth I realised how badly I damaged my body. I worked extremely hard to lose all the weight and I was successful to go back to my pre pregnancy weight of 60 kgs (132 lbs) but I became quickly depressed again and gave up trying to eat healthy and stay fit when I realised that my stomach will never be the same again, why bother trying I kept telling myself. I've waited until we were certain that we were done having kid's before deciding on surgery. I found a great dr, Dr Japie de Wet. He is situated in Brooklyn, Pretoria South Africa. I was really impressed with his bedside manner and the friendly staff. He gave me his honest opinion and showed me some of his previous work. I was highly impressed and decided that I found the right Dr for me. He quoted me for a tummy tuck with some lipo and a boob job, R70000 (antibiotics and pain medication plus Physiotherapist not included. R2500 roughly for that). My surgery is scheduled for October 22nd 2015. Dr de Wet suggested I try get as close as possible to my goal weight before surgery. I currently weigh 72.5 kgs (159/160 lbs). I am working really hard to get down to at least 65/67 kgs (143/147 lbs) in the next 6 weeks. My bra size is 40A and my height is 174 cm (5'8)
Dr Japie de Wet

Loved his bedside manner. Made me feel at ease and gave great advice. Reasonably priced.