Tummy Tuck with Dr. Sandhu-no Lipo - Brooklyn, NY

I developed a chronic seroma. I had it aspirated...

I developed a chronic seroma. I had it aspirated about 8 times b4 deciding to let it resolve, I still have a seroma, but it's slowly resolving. I stayed out of work 2 weeks. Be careful because you can really hurt yourself. Compression is key! Follow all of your Dr.s advice to the T. Best decision I've ever made. He wants to remove a little bit more skin from the belly,l. I'm going to be super flat! I did not have any lipo.

My Seroma seems to be subsiding on its own after 6 months. What a long time geeeez. Dr. Told me to have patience.

I can't wait til it's gone completely!! What a royal pain in the azz! Feel like my TT is toying with me! Can't fully enjoy it... To all those that have one, it's true, be patient-it'll resolve. I just feel like mine is taking forever but I have to say, it is slowly getting better
Dr. Sandhu

Dr. Sandhu is very attentive, doesn't blow smoke up your a**, he is there for you 24/7 via text or t/c. He is a perfectionist and if he doesn't like the way you healed, he will perform a scar revision. He called me for the first week every other day. He is very caring, gentle and honest. He breaks down your expectations v reality in a diplomatic manner. Wait times are not long at all with him. I couldn't ask for a better caring and concerned Dr. He monitors you closely for any compilations and addresses them accordingly. Having had my surgery 5 months ago, I have not had one bad experience with this man! The best! I stayed out of work for 2 weeks and went back-yes I'm crazy! Pain levels were bad the first three days and began to get better. I couldn't cough or sneeze! Anything that made me fearful, Dr. Sandhu was always there to advise me. He is very conservative, and will not perform Lipo with a TT. You will have to wait about 3 months after.