Young Teen with Sever Deviated Septum - Brooklyn, NY

Going in I was so excited to get this surgey done...

Going in I was so excited to get this surgey done because my nose was always something that really bothered me; look and breathing wise. Rethinking about how the pre-op appointment went, it was all rushed and not thought out correctly. Being a young teen, I didn't do much research about procedures he's done in the past, I just went with it. I was only half covered as he explained by my health insurance so I had to pay the other half & the cash I paid, for the cosmetic part , the look was never achieved. Now, 24 years old i still have breathing problems and my nose still looks crooked as if I never had the surgey done. I suggest that everyone do their research before using this doctor. I wish i did. Now, I am looking into getting a revised rhinoplasty.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

He was nice at first but after i got the procedure done he was quick to get me done with. Just one post-op appointment to take out bandage that lasted 5 mins. He didn't even take after surgery like he did before.