Very Happy with Liposuction on Lower Abs and Love Handles - Brooklyn, NY

I've suffered from a spare tire for most of my...

I've suffered from a spare tire for most of my life despite a very healthy lifestyle and regular exercise, due to genetics. Dr. Voskin explained the benefits of liposuction for me, and I found him to be very reassuring and trustworthy. I knew I was in good hands and scheduled the procedure after thinking about it for awhile. I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Voskin made me feel as comfortable as possible during the procedure and calmed me down with his great bedside manner. He is very skilled at liposuction and produced smooth results with very small incisions. A week later and my abs and love handles look as good as they did when I was in the best shape of my life. I expect they will look even better once it is fully healed and the swelling is gone.
Brooklyn Physician

Dr. Voskin at Allure Clinic is very skilled at liposuction and has a great bedside manner. He explained the procedure to me in detail and exactly what to expect realistically. His bedside manner calmed me down during the procedure and honestly I didn't really feel pain, just discomfort and some stinging similar to getting a tattoo. I am happy with the results he produced and am glad I decided to go with him.