33, 1 Child, Just Finised Bbl - Brooklyn, NY

I decided to do the bbl because i was tired of...

I decided to do the bbl because i was tired of being fat and out of shape. its just depressing to see myself in the mirror being so big. After I had my son my body was pefect. I had no stomach and he even gave me a few cups sizes of perfect boobs from an B cup to a D!!
What sent me over the edge was birth control. I manged to gain 50lbs on BC. I went from a size 3 to a size 16 in a year. I had put major efforts into dieting and exercising. I would lose the weight and gain it right back. So i had seen this doctor on groupon advertising liposuction for 1,000 and that was affordable for me. so, I purchased it and set up the consultation.
The office was small. The staff was nice. The wait was crazy long!! Two hours just to be called in for some health history. Then, I waited another 45 minutes to go in his office. Another 30 minutes to speak with Dr.Vo'Skin.
Anywho, he made me comfortable about doing the procedure with local anesthesia. So i set the date for April 15, 2015. Wish me luck. I have some before Photos up. Ask me anything!

I know there isn't much information on this doctor. This is the reason I'm writing another review. Overall, his work was good and he made me comfortable. I felt he could have taken out more fat but i did see major results. Within the year I delivered a child and my stomach went back flat but I'm returning to do my love handles. I do recommend this doctor for a quick fix but if you're betting on seeing major results I suggest you go to a more experienced cosmetic surgeon.
Brooklyn Physician

Dr. Vo'Skin was so comforting!! His humor and kind words helped me get through my anxiety with this painful surgery. He was really cool.