36 - Male - First Time Dysport Treatment - Brooklyn, NY

I had been toying with the idea of getting Botox...

I had been toying with the idea of getting Botox for a couple of years but never set the time aside to do so. After several of my friends told me that they had been getting it done, I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! My Doctor opt'd to use Dysport instead of Botox and the results were amazing. Within a couple of days the lines started to vanish above my eyebrows and on my forehead. Additionally, I had some Juvederm filler added under my laugh lines which softened the lines and made my skin look great! I am very pleased with the results of both.
New York Plastic Surgeon

After several of my friends told me that they had been going to see Dr Sabry for over 10 years, I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did! Dr. Sabry suggested I use Dysport instead of Botox and the results were amazing. Dr. Sabry's office staff is polite and great to interact with and Dr. Sabry has great patient/doctor interaction. I have now recommended several friends/coworkers and they are all happy with their results as well! I highly recommend Dr. Sabry!