Part of my Mid-life "Tune-Up" with Voluma - Brookline, MA

Wonderful enhancement / corrective treatment from...

Wonderful enhancement / corrective treatment from a stellar Dr ! I've had two syringes high on the cheek bone / So happy :) I had no pain during the injections / zero bruising and was able to go out immediately after / I had Slight discomfort in that I felt it when I smiled for 3 or 4 days / And it was suggested I try to sleep on my back for the first night ( that was by far the hardest part :) I plan on going back for one or two more !!!

Love the Effect but ... $$$

I loved the effect but pretty surprised and disappointed with how long it lasts ! No blame on my Dr as I didn't ask his opinion / I just went off what I saw here ..... If you place 5 or 6 syringes ( i think per cheek ) It's about 2 years / However, I think the average for Most is 2 to 3 syringes !

Brookline Plastic Surgeon

He is a Very Good Dr ! Dr Miller is very kind and professional / He Never pushes Anything on anyone ! His assistant nurse is a lovely doll inside and out :)