60 and Time to Get Refreshed! - Brookline, MA

I am an active, fit professional woman who looked...

I am an active, fit professional woman who looked "fine" to others. However, I felt my lower face was beginning to sag and dimple in a way that did not represent "me". Dr. Miller suggested a mini lift, with fat injections and pearl laser re-surfacing. I am THRILLED with the results! I was able to slide back into regular life quickly with nothing but compliments as to how healthy and youthful I continue to look.
Brookline Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Miller has a superb eye, so that his suggestions allow his patients to look great but never too "done". To my mind this is an important distinction. I have been going to Dr. Miller for 18 years - botox and filler 2-3x/year, an eye lift 8 years ago, some laser work and now a mini lift. I am the type of person that wants to do "less" rather than more, so when Dr. Miller recommends treatments, I tend to suggest doing less, he then breaks down the reasoning of why he made the recommendations and I come around. After the procedure, EVERY TIME, I have been so glad I went with Dr. Miller's proposed plan because the work has been so appropriate and I look great. On the other hand, I just look "good", not overdone. He is a superb plastic surgeon and has a superb team of professional aestheticians working with him.