Various Surgeries Performed for Us by Dr. Anand D. Patel and All Went Well with Excellent Results.

Genetics caused me to appear as though I was...

Genetics caused me to appear as though I was frowning even when I was happy and people were always asking me what was the matter. Dr. Patel gave me a facelift and the results are fabulous. People often tell me I look great, rested, and younger, yet they don't suspect I had a facelift. He also lifted my drooping upper eyelids and did liposuction on my chin. I could not be happier with the results. Also, a Mohs surgery (microscopically controlled surgery) to remove basal cell carcinoma on my husband's nose required reconstructive surgery which Dr. Patel performed flawlessly. We also each had cysts that Dr. Patel removed. My husband's on his back, and mine unbelievably smack in the center of my head just above the forehead in the hairline where my bangs grow from. Again, no one can even tell I had the surgery and I'm so pleased. Dr. Anand D. Patel is an excellent surgeon and we are so thankful for all he has done for us.
Brookfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

My husband and I were fortunate to have Dr. Anand D. Patel provide several different procedures for us between 2012-2014. For me he provided a facelift, an eye lift, chin liposuction, and also removed a cyst from my head. I am extremely pleased with every result and would not hesitate to recommend this fine surgeon to anyone. Icing on the cake for me is that while everyone continues to tell me how wonderful I look, nobody suspects I had plastic surgery! Dr. Patel also performed plastic surgery on my husband after a Mohs surgery left a large hole in the side of his nose. The results are so excellent that not one of our friends or family members ever even noticed anything had ever been done. A cyst was also removed from my husband's back by Dr. Patel, and again, the results were wonderful. If my husband or I want or need facial plastic and/or reconstructive surgery in the future, we won't hesitate to obtain the services of Dr. Anand D. Patel.