Here We Go Again - Brookfield, WI

I got cool sculpting done in April 2016. Did my...

I got cool sculpting done in April 2016. Did my flanks and abdomen. After 6 months therent was absolutely no results. I was extremely disappointed. When I went in for my follow-up one of the head people looked over my pictures. She couldn't believe there was no change. They offered to do it again for free. I was very excited. I just had it done again two and a half weeks ago. This time they used the large applicator on my stomach. I only weigh 125 pounds I don't have a tremendous amount of fat but enough where I have to tuck my stomach in my pants every time I get in the car. This time it hurt like crazy. I am still numb and my abdomen still hurts. I haven't worn jeans and two and a half weeks. I hope I noticed a change this time or I will feel as though I took over $3,000 and flushed it down the toilet, which is where my fat is supposed to be going. I will keep you posted. I don't expect to be looking like a 20 year old but I did expect a little change since this is a proven procedure.
Ideal Image

The nurse that took care of me was extremely nice and couldn't figure out why this didn't work the first time either.