Here We Go Again - Brookfield, WI

I got cool sculpting done in April 2016. Did my...

I got cool sculpting done in April 2016. Did my flanks and abdomen. After 6 months therent was absolutely no results. I was extremely disappointed. When I went in for my follow-up one of the head people looked over my pictures. She couldn't believe there was no change. They offered to do it again for free. I was very excited. I just had it done again two and a half weeks ago. This time they used the large applicator on my stomach. I only weigh 125 pounds I don't have a tremendous amount of fat but enough where I have to tuck my stomach in my pants every time I get in the car. This time it hurt like crazy. I am still numb and my abdomen still hurts. I haven't worn jeans and two and a half weeks. I hope I noticed a change this time or I will feel as though I took over $3,000 and flushed it down the toilet, which is where my fat is supposed to be going. I will keep you posted. I don't expect to be looking like a 20 year old but I did expect a little change since this is a proven procedure.

Waste of hard earned money!!!

Just an update, I am now 9 weeks post 2nd coolsculpting treatment. I am very sorry to say that there is still no change. I only weigh 125 pounds and I'm 5 3. I cannot understand how this has made a big difference in people. Just had a little bit of belly fat to get rid of from two babies.... it's not going anywhere. I have a great diet, lots of exercise and I cannot understand how this actually is proven. I have now spent over $3,300 and got absolutely zero results. I would NOT recommend this to anybody, unless you just want to waste money! I wish this had some kind of money back guarantee since it is supposedly PROVEN to work. If they offer me to re-do this, NO WAY! It is not worth having the feeling of broken glass in your stomach for at least a month. Steer clear and RUN away. If there is anybody there having this treatment done when I go back for my recheck, I'm going to tell him exactly what I think and I hope they leave the building FAST

9 weeks later

I am very sorry to say there is still no change. This whole school thing is obviously a scam. I'm 5 foot 3 weigh 125 pounds. There's no way that should not have worked! $6,000 worth of cool sculpting and not one bit of difference. Anybody that wants close to do this, please run as fast as you can away from the place. It is a scam, a joke and definitely not worth it. Wish I would have known this before I went into it. I can't believe I fell for this.
Ideal Image

The nurse that took care of me was extremely nice and couldn't figure out why this didn't work the first time either.