26yo Middle Eastern Female Under Went Rhinoplasty 8/23 - Brookfield, WI

I had rhinoplasty on 8/23/2016 with Dr. Patel and...

I had rhinoplasty on 8/23/2016 with Dr. Patel and I could not have picked a better surgeon for my procedure. It is only POD 10 today but I can already tell that my nose will keep looking better and better. The main issues I had with my nose prior to rhinoplasty were a dorsal hump and unrefined and round tip. I now have a beautiful side profile and subtle front profile. I met Dr. Patel in December of 2015 and I instantly felt that I was in the right hands after countless consultations over the past few years. The recovery process was easy and quick, some residual bruising up until now I was back to work at POD 8. I would recommend Dr. Patel to my friends and family. He truly is an asset to the Milwaukee and Wisconsin market in facial plastic surgery. I am confident in his vision and I would absolutely do this over again and do not regret my decision. Thank you, Dr. Patel!
Brookfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Patel is kind and gentle. He is very professional yet honest. You can trust his opinion and he is very open to his patient's needs and complaints. He is also very flexible and will do whatever he can to make a patient comfortable not only before the procedure but also after. His office was very receptive and flexible. I would recommend him to anyone looking for facial plastic surgery or minimally invasive procedures of the face.