Upper and Lower Eye Lift - Best 50th Birthday Present! - Brookfield, WI

For my 50th birthday I wanted to get my eyes done....

For my 50th birthday I wanted to get my eyes done. My husband did the research for me and got me two consultations with surgeons in my area who had the best reviews. I selected Dr. Patel because I liked him a lot better, although I thought both would do a fine job.

I am very happy with the results. I did not want to look "different". I wasn't going for something super dramatic. I just wanted to look more like myself.

Recovery is time-consuming. It takes a lot longer than the time between surgery and stitches removal before you really are fully recovered. Although you look pretty good within 6 weeks (my before and after are 6 weeks apart), it is amazing the number of things that will make your eyes swell for quite a while afterwards: Exercise, hair dye, air travel -- all things that are part of my regular routine!

Is it worth it? A resounding yes.
Brookfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Patel is a gifted surgeon and a delightful human being. From the very first moment I met him, I felt in a very safe hands. It's always a little daunting to have surgery, but he made me feel completely at ease. I am very happy with the results and more importantly the follow-up care.