26 W Really Small Boobies to a 36 C - Bronx, NY

My surgery was 11/09! So I'm 3 days post op. I'm...

My surgery was 11/09! So I'm 3 days post op. I'm 5'3 118 lbs w 300 cc Mentor moderate plus profile implants under the muscles. Incision made under the breast, So I went from a 36 A to 36 C. I am so excited about the results! They look so natural and are a perfect size for my frame. Everyone who has seen it says that they would never know had I not told them. I have very little bruising more under my right breast. I have been taking my meds religiously and am very compliant. I had my post op appt today and they took the surgical bra off and placed a band to start lowering the implants. I've been instructed to not wear the bra for now and to come in Tuesday for massage.

My chest feels tight and engorged. The breast and nipples still look swollen. It honestly feels like sore muscles after excercising. The only pain is from the implants resting on the incision and movement that tugs on the incision. It feels like it's opening and burns. Tomrw I'll be able to wet it in the shower no soap, prior I just sat in a tub semi filled and just carefully washed around making sure to not wet the surgical bra or wet my breasts. I don't raise my arms above my head and make slow movements.

When I was in recovery I looked and thought they looked small but they don't and I am so happy!

Some pics

I have other pics on my phone def will post those later.
The stitches are currently withering away thankfully. The sensitivity under the breast are subsiding and my nipples are not as hypersensitive. My chest is def less tight. I still wear the bra but I have stopped wearing the compression band. I am sick of wearing it honestly and my breast have dropped a little. At this point I'm fine w them dropping at their natural pace. I do not need pain meds and everything is more bearable. I stil have 2 days of antibiotics. I do have to say in clothes the breasts looks small, but w little to no clothing they are full and round.

13 days

Bronx Plastic Surgeon

She is so sweet. She's a great listener but I felt like she didn't provide enough feed back. She just let me speak and listened. Of course if I suggested a size that was huge for my body she would of said no. I came in w realistic expectations that's why I think she didn't really have to fuss w me. She's highly requested so a consult needs to be made in advanced. Wait I time ps while in the room can range from 20-40 mins which was annoying. Overall I'm so happy I went w her. I was referred to her by a family member who had awesome results. I knew she'd do a great job.