Breast Implant Removal & Uplift. Bromsgrove, GB

I had breast implants which had become...

I had breast implants which had become encapsulated and misshaped. They were very hard and extremely uncomfortable.

I visited Mr Adamo in August for a consultation and he went through all my options with me. I had already decided that I wanted them removed and an uplift undertaken; which he agreed would be my best option.

I could have had the procedure sooner but due to commitments I opted for the end of November.

I was probably the most excited patient as I practically ran into the theatre; I was that desperate to have them removed.

I am now implant free and my breasts are back where they should be - I'm a very happy lady.

Mr Adamo has done an amazing job.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Adamo is a fantastic surgeon. He has done an amazing job removing my encapsulated and misshapen implants. He also performed an uplift to remove the excess skin. I am extremely happy with the whole process; from start to finish. He was very clear on what I could expect from the end result and I have to say the result is better than I could have hoped for. I can't thank him enough.