Horrific Result After Surgery. Birmingham, GB

I had this surgery after I completed my family to...

I had this surgery after I completed my family to achieve much needed symmetry and a lift with smaller breasts.

I urge anyone considering surgery to find a surgeon that is a member of BAAPS and the Royal Collage of Surgeons.
Please ensure you are made fully aware of all the risks and how any problems you encounter will be handled and managed. Fully research your surgeon in their home country and in the UK especially if they are a fly in fly out surgeon.
I unfortunately cannot discuss too many details at this time but will update this with all the facts as soon as I can.

Procedure

The procedure was carried out at The Hospital Group in Dolan Park Bromsgrove. It's unfortunate that you cannot review the company and only the surgeon. If I could review The Hospital Group and their staff and procedures and complete lack of care than I would.

More pictures

Not for the faint hearted but more pictures of all my wounds, wide scars, stitches left in for 4 weeks this is only the small stuff compared to what I went through. The scarring is absolutely horrific.

More photos

Over a year later pictures of my horrific scarring
London Plastic Surgeon

I will update this with details as and when I can do so.