38 Year Old, 4 Kids, Loose Skin and Separated Muscles - Broadmeadows, AU

I had my kids when I was young and now the...

I had my kids when I was young and now the youngest is 18 and thinking of moving out from home. I always had loose skin since the pregnancy as well as still looking pregnant. I tried to loose weight and do core exercises for years and there was definitely some improvement however no matter how much I trained there was still loose skin and I still had a pregnant looking belly. After many years I decided to get a tummy tuck. One of my friends had been to Dr Beldholm in Newcastle and I went there for a consultation at the end of 2015. He was amazing, he explained everything to me in detailed and I fealt very comfortable. Luckily the surgery went smoothly and i was back working at 2 weeks after 4weeks I gradually went back to exercising and at 6 weeks I was back to normal. I'm over the moon with my result and my only regret is that I wanted such a long time.
Sydney General Surgeon

Dr Beldholm was amazing. I was quite nervous when I went to see him however he took his time to explain everything. I had some pain on the first and second day but after that there was minimal discomfort. The nurses at the office where great and very supportive. I would highly recommend Dr Beldholm to anybody thinking about having a tummy tuck.