32 Year Old, Breast Lift

I've been secretly trolling for years, I developed...

I've been secretly trolling for years, I developed very young (10 years old) and did not wear a bra till I was 12. Officially I was a double E, then had a child at 23.. my breasts gorged up to the size of a small watermelon then deflating like pancakes haha.

I decided to ask my family doctor 2 years ago for this procedure as my chest would hurt if my breast where not in a sports bra or a wire bra.. yes I wore one 24 hours since it would hurt to walk with them as they where saggy and deformed. Told Dr Oxley I like my size.. I just want a lift.. he agreed and said he would reduce minimum amount and lift. I had read previous reviews about his personality.. horrible bedside manner but I didn't experience that at all. He was amazing and straightforward.

It's been close to 2 weeks since the procedure and I've experienced a lot of pain in the area.. maybe I'm sensitive.. I had a car accident and been in pain since.. so adding another pain didn't work I guess. I'm happy with how they look so far, any bumps and extra folds are expected so I haven't freaked out.

Before and after

2.5 weeks post-op

I need to state the most important part.. get a great supportive bra. I've been struggling with the super sensitive incision and nipple sensitivity. I've been to MEC and purchased a new bra.. it didn't work out.. thinking about visiting Forever Yours lingerie to get properly fitted. I don't want to start this new perky me and not keep up the maintenance! Haha. Also they hurt.. I'm not sure if it's just me.. but I'm taking advil and Tylenol everyday. Cold compresses help.. I've started to hold them when going over bumpy roads when I'm riding in the car.

3 weeks-medication

I woke up this morning and I felt the smallest of discomfort from my chest. I decided to forgo the meds and just have some Tylenol and advil on hand.. haven't taken anything today.. so I guess this is the first of many (I hope) of pain free booby days.

1 month post op

I've been having a slight discomfort in my right breast for the past few days.. think it has to do that one of theses night's I rolled into my stomach by accident when sleeping. Today I removed all my steri-strips and discovered an open wound with yellow pus and white sides. Called the doctor and they moved me up for my follow up.. they said it should be healed by now, not having any open wounds. So here I am lying in my bed after sterilizing where the steri-strips where, decided to also apply vitamin E for good measures. Also for anybody wanting to heal scars and wounds I would recommend vitamin E oil. A few years back my father had a work mishap and he had a huge burn on his hand. After 2 months of applying vitamin E it healed so well you could not see the scar.. slight skin colour diff but with more application it was non existant. So here I am waiting for it to dry before I reapply any new strips only on the open wound.
British Columbia Plastic Surgeon

First meeting he walked and got me to change then came back in. Assesed me and listened to my concerns as I wanted to continue to be a bigger size still. I was waitlsited as I was MSP covered.. took a year and half. Great doctor.. it was Halloween when he operated so I got to meet him dressed as yoda. Follow up was quick, just lifted my bra and done. I like his straight fowardness, he's a busy doctor so the follow up visits are more to the point. Would recommend him to my friends.