Mr Simon Lee Transformed my Post Weight Loss Body! Tummy Tuck and Peri Aereolar Breast Lift with Implants! - Bristol, GB

Not counting yo-yo dieting weight losses and gains...

Not counting yo-yo dieting weight losses and gains I've lost 13 stone (180lbs) in my lifetime. 7 stone at the age of 15 took me from 17 to 10 stone then 3 stone two times over with each pregnancy at ages 26 and 29. I'm now 41 and have been 10 stone (140lbs) for 10 years (I'm 5'9"tall) I'm going through a divorce after 15 years of marriage that has seen my self esteem plummet. I knew it was time to pull myself up and re engage with life! I can not be happier with the results and although I wish now I had the courage to do this years ago....I might not have found Mr Led and thus not have achieved such Amazing results!
Bristol Plastic Surgeon

I can not tell you how wonderful Simon Lee is! He has a calm clinical manner. He is a doctor before everything else and you really feel he is looking after your health and your best interests. He is an artist and a surgeon not a salesman. He made me feel listened to. His ideas about what was possible to achieve blew away all my expectations! He is meticulous in his work and this shows in my results. Everything he promised has happened...low scar with my tummy tuck and virtually no scar with my peri aereolar breast lift! He has transformed my life!