MiraDry Has Completely Changed my Social and Business Life - Bristol, GB

The benefit of undertaking MiraDry to resolve my...

The benefit of undertaking MiraDry to resolve my underarm hyperhidrosis has been truly wonderful. I find myself far less tired. Why? Simply, because I am not using up so much energy worrying and having to plan exit strategies when my inevitable perspiration would occur. This has really positively affected my relationships in the work place and socially. I can ‘put myself forward’ more readily, and I don’t have to always wear inappropriate multiple layers of clothing, under arm pads whatever the weather etc… to conceal my perspiration ‘problem’. Sitting on a plane, in restaurants, in meetings, all become normal for me now, and not tiring ‘challenges’. Simon and his team are highly professional, skilled and reassuring, and the actual procedure is remarkably painfree. A little amount of discomfort from initial injections and there after no pain at all. In fact, only gain. I recommend the procedure wholeheartedly to anyone considering MiraDry. I suffered with hyperhidrosis for some 15years, and now, thankfully, the worst of my condition is consigned to the past!
Bristol Plastic Surgeon