Breast Augmentation - Bristol, GB

From a young age, I have always known that I...

From a young age, I have always known that I wouldn't be the most blessed when it came to my breasts and so always contemplated having them done once I was old enough. After turning 19 and coming to a conclusion that I had not developed since my early teens, I had decided to finally go ahead with the procedure.

I never had a lot of confidence and would always wear baggy clothing in an attempt to hide how flat my chest was. I never saw the point in getting measured as there wasn't a great deal there and so just wore soft bras as I didn't need the support from a proper bra. Due to this, I didn't really know my 'before' size but my consultant and I came to the conclusion I was between and AA - A Cup.

I had very low self esteem and would get upset over having the body of a 11 year old boy. My figure was getting me down and affecting my relationships with people as I lacked the motivation and ability to socialise due to my confidence being so low.

After having the surgery, I went from a very small A cup to a large C and the difference has made myself so much more confident. I now have the ability to wear different types of clothing that will now flatter my figure rather than drown it and have had an abundance of compliments from friends and family.

The surgery itself went great, my breasts are even and are not hard which is a common misconception many have when they think of breast implants. My scaring is minimal and there is not a single stretch mark which was my main concern.

I can now look in the mirror and not think I look like a child but rather a grown woman.
Bristol Plastic Surgeon

I decided to go to the Spire Hospital in Bristol, UK and I was put in contact with Anthony MacQuillan who was my consultant. I can honestly say that I am beyond impressed with the quality of care provided and I am so happy with my results. I was quite an awkward case as I had gone for my first ever consultation with one of the nurses in February and due to already having 2 weeks off of work in the March, wanted my surgery a lot sooner than expected. Having said that, they were super professional whilst meeting my awkward demand and Margaret, who is Anthony's secretary, did an amazing job fitting all my appointments in before the procedure. No worry or question was ever too much bother and both Anthony and Margaret were so understanding and always put me at ease. Anthony always has a very professional manner about himself but he makes you feel very calm which was great for someone like myself who was always anxious. He was very informative and made sure I understood and was okay with everything along the way. The surgery itself went amazing and my results are beyond what I expected. My scaring is so minimal that I can't even see them when I'm stood in front of the mirror and I can now look at myself and love my figure. A huge thank you the both Anthony and Margaret and also the Spire team for everything and making me one happy lady!