Time for Me

So I wanted to start recording my thoughts and...

So I wanted to start recording my thoughts and feelings on the fact I have finally come to the right time and place in my life to get this procedure done. I am 46, have been overweight my entire adult life and have had three gorgeous boys. All the kids have flown the nest, I have lost 87lbs and I have been saving for three years. I feel like the planets have aligned ???? I have studied what is available to me, which consultant to go with and finally went to speak with Mr Anthony MacQuaillan. A very knowledgeable and experienced and friendly surgeon who I feel I immediately clicked with. He has put my mind at easy and I am visiting him again on the 29th to make sure this is what I want to do and to answer any other questions. The operation date has been booked in on the 12th, I have booked off the time with work, so all set ????

Last consultant appointment!

Ok - so saw my consultant and we are good to go! 12th October can't come quick enough!