Acne Scarring Treatment - Combination Scars = Combination Treatment - Brisbane, AU

I've had acne scars on my forehead for quite some...

I've had acne scars on my forehead for quite some time and have always wanted to have them treated. I have a combination of scarring - it's not totally deep, but certainly noticeable. To make matters worse, I suffer from melasma, meaning I couldn't immediately undergo laser treatment.

Over a series of appointments, Dr Lim firstly treated my melasma all the while still doing what he could to treat my scarring - including botox and dermal fillers. I noticed a particular improvement with the fillers.

I really recommend Dr Lim to those especially undergoing cosmetic treatment. He obviously has a vast knowledge and really does care about the science of the treatment. He very well could have treated my scarring straight away with the laser, but would in turn have caused me more long term damage with skin discolouration. He really knows what he's doing and I feel very safe and comfortable in his hands.

I have a few more treatments remaining to fully fix the scarring, so the total price will stack up, but I think it's worth it for peace of mind and confidence.
Brisbane Dermatologist

Really good doctor. Very knowledgable, personable, great at his job. You can tell he has a huge passion for cosmetic procedures, which instills a lot of confidence into me as a patient, knowing he'd be very well-read, researched and always at the forefront of the system. I really recommend him!