Combination of Melasma & Adult Acne - Gone in 3 Months / Only 3 Laser Sessions - Brisbane, AU

I am 34 years old and I suffered with the...

I am 34 years old and I suffered with the combination of melasma and adult acne. My melasma has been ongoing for years, and the adult acne just surfaced in mid 2015. No matter how much makeup I used to cover this up, it was still visible, and without makeup my confidence was low. My best friend referred me to Dr Lim, after she saw him for her own pigmentation issues, and got great results. I visited Dr Lim in October 2015 for my initial consultation. He prescribed me tablets and cream to use for my melasma, and tablets for my acne. I was to return in a month to start my laser treatment. One week after taking my tablets for treating acne, the acne completely vanished. My first laser session was in November 2015. A couple of days later, I noticed results. My second laser session was in December 2015. At my third laser session in February 2016, Dr Lim was very happy with my overall results, and advised that I didn't require any more laser. With the combination of using the cream (every second night), tablets and 3 laser sessions, the results were dramatic. I am very pleased with the results and would go back to Dr Lim for any future skin issues. Please note, that I also take care of my skin daily, and wear 50+ sunscreen everyday and a hat outside.
Brisbane Dermatologist

Dr Davin Lim is outstanding at his practise, efficient, and generally cares about your situation. I can't believe I have spent over $10,000 in the past with beauticians claiming to be 'skin experts', when I could have saved time and money and seen Dr Lim years ago for a fraction of the cost. I'm glad I know better now.