Arms Ruined by Lasers - Brisbane, AU

Davin suggested he could "even" up the freckles on...

Davin suggested he could "even" up the freckles on my arms. He told me nothing about the procedure, just said it would be an improvement for my skin. 2 weeks after the first session my arms looked like a giraffe - from the Q-Switch treatment he performed. He did not indicate that there would be pain, let alone weeks of healing. My arms were ruined from that treatment and i had to return to him to try to "FIX" what he'd done. I had a further 3 treatments of pain and weeks of healing. His very friendly nurse offered some free treatments of a gentle laser to try to even out his disaster....which had a minimal improvement. Since this time I"ve paid thousands of dollars in Byron Bay with an excellent practitioner and there is some improvement. Davin Lim has completely scarred my arms and they'll never be the same. They were perfectly fine arms originally and upon HIS suggestion I wrongly trusted him. I have only worn sleeves for 2 years which is bloody difficult when living in Byron Bay. Avoid this guy - he is the centre of his own little empire there in Toowong.
Brisbane Dermatologist

He ruined my arms and failed to tell me about the downtime. They will never be the same. He kept saying he would "FIX" the damage but it never happened. Since this time I've paid thousands of dollars to another excellent practitioner. Wish I had not trusted him.