Brisbane, AU - E to C - Breast Reduction and lift - VERY HAPPY - Dr Eddie Cheng

I went from an E to a C/D. I had 535grams from one...

I went from an E to a C/D. I had 535grams from one side and 350 from the other taken.
What did it feel like? Was I in pain? I was not in pain. After the operation, it felt cross between wearing a tight underwire bra and that pulling feeling of a dry face mask.
How are my scars healing? Healing very well. The line down from the boob and around the nipple are very faint. The underneath outer area still are visible but are fading.
Was it worth it? My gosh YES!!!

Procedure photos

A couple more photos of while I was in hospital.
Brisbane Plastic Surgeon

I have nothing but rave reviews for Dr Eddie Cheng. Simply put he did an unbelievable fantastic job, he was caring and realistic and he thinks about the patient and not the dollar signs. He actually was more affordable than other surgeons (about $3400 out of pocket if you have health insurance) and I simply put this down to he is more about caring for the patient rather than the big dollar signs and prestige. He does many boob reconstructions jobs for the hospital and cancer patients. I had been to a couple of doctors and spoken to a number of clinics over the phone. I felt most comfortable with Dr Eddie Cheng. He had a full length mirror to show and explain to me what he was talking about. He showed me before and after photos. He was realistic, gentle speaking and I just plain got a good feeling with him. I have now referred 4 friends and they have all gone ahead with their procedures and are beyond happy. One of the girls I referred had actually been walking around with a referral for Dr Cheng for 10 years. Her doctor said he was one of the best, so when I told her who did my operation, she called and booked in the very next day! I did say I wanted to be as small as I could. He explained that if I wanted nice shaped boobs still, he would recommend a C /D - nothing below as I would loose my shape. He explained the top part of the boob area is flat without fat so going down to a B cup would loose the nice shape of the boob. I was not aware of this beforehand.